A hospital franchise is a legal document drafted whenever an individual takes the ownership of a hospital with the brand name of a group of hospitals. The contract lays out the terms and conditions to be followed by both the parties and details like the venue of the hospital.
Sample Hospital Franchise Contract:
Contract number: R51 NM2
This contract has been drafted on 5th of February 2011 between Mr. John Nash and Polo Group of Hospitals to open the franchise of a hospital located at:
789 Ham Salami Road,
New York, New Jersey 4125.
Both the parties have agreed to enter into the following terms and conditions:
- Mr. John Nash has to pay licensing fees of $100000 to Polo Group of Hospitals to start the franchise. The total capital amount required for setting up the hospital has to brought in by Mr. John Nash.
- The profit and losses will be shared between both the parties on an equal basis.
- The infrastructure in the hospital should meet the standard of all hospitals under Polo Group of Hospitals.
- The doctors to be appointed should not be working in any other hospital or nursing home. They will be bound by a contract for a minimum of two years.
- At any time during the contract period Polo Group of Hospitals can transfer the ownership of franchisee to any other individual by giving a prior notice of one month.
It is evident that parties have agreed to the terms and conditions mentioned above by putting their signature below:
Signature of franchisee holder: Signature of the café group:
John Nash Long Henry
(CEO, Polo Group of Hospitals)