A heavy equipment lease contract refers to a legal document whereby the owner of heavy equipment or machinery leases the equipment to a company pays a rent for it. Heavy equipment is needed by companies which are engaged in business like construction of roads, bridges, mining, drilling etc. The contract has a list of terms and conditions which must be followed by both the parties.
Sample Heavy Equipment Lease Contract:
This heavy equipment lease contract is entered on September 8, 2011 by and between the following parties:
Name: Crystal Machines
Address: 893 Crossview, Dallas
Phone number: 4694728374
Name: Madison Taylor
Address: 32 Street, Dallas
Phone number: 46917351426
TERM OF CONTRACT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The lessor hereby agrees to lease heavy equipment owned by it to the lessee for a period of 1 year.
- The commencement date of the contract is August September 8, 2011 and it will end on September 8, 2012.
- The lessee shall pay $800 per month to the lessor for using the heavy equipment.
- The lessor agrees to give full rights and responsibilities to the lessee to use the equipment for construction work.
- The lessee must ensure that the equipment is kept in proper working order and must bear the cost of servicing of the equipment regularly
- The equipment cannot be removed by the lessee from the city without permission from the lessor.
Both parties understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this contract
Signature: Crystal Machines
Signature: Madison Taylor