A free service contract is a legally binding document that serves as an agreement between client and the service provider. It states the terms and conditions based on which two or more than two parties agree to sign the contract.
Sample Free Service Contract
Date: 17’Th October, 2010
James electrical is a service providing company which deals in providing regular servicing to home electrical appliances including air conditioners, televisions and water filters etc.
This contract is made between James electrical service providers and the undersigned client:
Name: Mr. John Mesh
Address: 4-t, down hill road, London
Type: air conditioner
Cost: $50 on each servicing visit
Payment mode: cash
Payment shall be made after each servicing.
Date of commencement of contract: 1’St November, 2010
Duration of contract: 12 months
The service provider and the client hereby agree to the following:
- The service provider shall respond and attend to any complaints or servicing requests within 48 working hours.
- The service providers shall carry all the machinery or servicing equipments with them.
- The client agrees not to employ any other service provider for servicing of the equipment mentioned.
- The client shall receive calls of inspection every month from the service provider regarding the right functioning of the electrical appliance.
- The service provider employee shall ask for written prior consent from the client in case of replace or installation of any part of the appliance.
John Mesh Ted Williams
(Client) (James electrical)