A food vendor contract is an official document made between two parties known as VENDOR and VENDEE. These two parties sign this contract on agreement with a terms and conditions. This is a legal document that can cause legal implications in case of misconduct or violation.
Vendor Contract Template
Catering Contract Template
Service Contract Template
Sample food vendor contract
This contract is made between two parties
- VENDOR who agrees to supply food items including Italian and Lebanese to the Michigan Food Festival or the VENDEE.
Mr. Henry Bose is hereby referred to as the VENDOR and owns Eat out Limited.
Address: 34-K, Ridge street end, London
2. VENDEE who agrees to receive the food items delivered by the VENDOR.
Mr. Mark Roberts is hereby referred to as the VENDEE and runs the Michigan food Festival.
Address: RET-9, east block, London
Effective date of contract: 12’Th Feb, 2011
Date of festival: 1’St March, 2011
Venue: Clinton Farms, London
Time of delivery: 11 am
Amount to be paid in total: $500
Advance payment: $200 to be paid two weeks in advance
The following terms and conditions have to be followed by both the parties:
- The VENDOR agrees to deliver the mentioned food items to the VENDEE.
- The VENDEE agrees to receive the mentioned food items from VENDOR.
- The VENDOR agrees to prepare the food items keeping quality and quantity in mind. He promises to use fresh ingredients.
- The VENDEE shall make the advance payment on time and the rest amount immediately after receiving the items.
- Both the parties must abide by all the terms and conditions of the contract.
Henry Bose Mark Roberts