Floral wedding contract is one that is entered into between a floral arrangement company and the groom and bride. The purpose of the contract is for making floral arrangements for the wedding occasion and it specifies the terms agreed upon by the parties to the contract.
Sample Floral Wedding Contracts
This agreement is entered into between the bride and the groom together with the floral arrangement company on the 1st of March 2013 for the purpose of making floral arrangements on the wedding day scheduled to be held on the 18th of March 2013.
The terms of floral wedding contract are defined as given below:-
Date of wedding – 18th march 2013
Venue of wedding – Croydon Church, Surrey, London, CR0
Name of the Groom – Anthony John
Name of the Bride – Charlotte Gomes
Deposit Amount – 1000 pounds
Balance Amount – 500 pounds
Final payment date – 17th March 2013
Terms of Contract :-
- The wedding group agrees to make the payment as specified above in full on completion of the floral arrangements at the wedding avenue.
- The wedding group will be responsible for any additional floral requirements that will be required at the venue to be paid to the floral arrangement company.
- The floral arrangement company has the right to stop floral arrangements work if full and final payment is not made on the date specified above due to the floral order being custom made.
- In the event of nonpayment by the wedding group the floral arrangement company has the right to retain the initial deposit amount given to the company.
- When cancellations of the floral arrangements are made at any point of time than then the initial deposit amount is forfeited and will not be refunded to the wedding group.
Both the parties agree to the above given terms and conditions:
Signature of Floral Arrangement Company :-
Signature of Wedding Group :-