A flat rental contract is a legal document that is made between the OWNER and the TENANT when the OWNER agrees to give a flat to the TENANT in return for a rental charge. This document contains all the terms and conditions based upon which the agreement is signed.
Sample flat rental contract
This contract comes into effect on the date: 21st Feb, 2011
This agreement is made between two parties called the OWNER and the TENANT.
Details of TENANT
Name: Mr. Richard Spring is here in referred to as the TENANT
Phone number: 437328947324
Details of the OWNER
Name: Mr. Bruce Jobs
Phone number: 438947938535
Address: 4-H, C block, Maintree area, CA
Details of the flat to be rented:
Address of the flat: 4-P, C block, Maintree area, CA
It is a 2 bedroom flat with kitchen, hall and one bathroom. There are 2 balconies attached with the two bedrooms
The total monthly rental charge: $1500
The rental amount shall be paid on 1st of every month.
Duration of contract: 12 months
Terms and conditions:
- The TENANT agrees to pay the given rental charge to the OWNER for using the flat for residential purpose for the given duration of time.
- The OWNER agrees to rent the flat to the TENANT.
- The TENANT shall not sublease the flat to a third party without written prior notice sent to the OWNER.
- The OWNER holds the right to inspect the flat after informing the TENANT at least a day in advance.
- The TENANT can use electricity, water supply and cable connection without any extra charges.
Richard Spring Bruce Jobs