An event management contract is a legal document which is drafted when an individual or an organization hands over the entire management of an event to another individual or an organization. The details of the party and the events along with terms and conditions are mentioned in the contract.
Sample Event Management Contract
Contract Number: ER 1590
Date of Registration: 26th November, 2010.
This is a contract made between Mr. Richard Alpert, as the representative of the corporate house which has its office at 213, Treymoor Lk Cir, Alabaster, Alabama and Mr. Jacob Sandler, as the representative of the event management company having its office at 8138 Miller Rd, Swartz Creek, Michigan.
As per the contract, the event management company has to look after all the events organized by the corporate house.
Terms and Conditions:
- The payment of the services provided by the event management company is hereby agreed at $3,00,000 every year.
- Both the parties shall be under this contract for the period of two years until any one of them decides to terminate it.
- The events company shall be solely responsible of the human force that shall be used in any of the events over the period till the contract is valid, and that the corporate house will not have any liabilities towards it.
- Each of the parties shall have the liberties to take legal actions in case of treachery or breach.
- There should be an ethical attitude while each party is bound in this contract.
Hence, both the parties concerned are in approval of this contract.
Mr. Richard Alpert
Mr. Jacob Sandler