An equipment rental lease contract is a written document made by a company which supplies a particular sort of equipment on lease to an individual or another company. Renting equipment is more convenient as it is a less expensive option and doesn’t require storage space too. There can be many different types of equipment, such as construction equipment, medical equipment and so on.
Sample Equipment Rental Lease Contract:
This equipment rental lease contract is entered on May 14, 2011 by and between the following parties:
Name: Hardrock Machines
Address: 223 Road, Kansas
Phone number: 78598294739
Name: Bryan Reynolds
Address: 1241 West Hill, Kansas
Phone number: 78581982752
TERM OF CONTRACT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The LESSOR shall lease the equipment owned by him to the LESSEE for a period of 2 months.
- The contract shall be effective from May 14, 2011 and will end on July 14, 2012.
- During the term of the contract, the LESSEE gets full right to the equipment and can use it according to his requirements.
- The LESSEE shall pay $800 per month to the LESSOR as rental charge for using the equipment.
- The LESSEE must make sure that the equipment is in good condition and has to bear all the maintenance or damage costs during the contract period.
- The lessee will pay all taxes and other charges levied on the usage of the leased equipment.
The undersigned agree to the terms and conditions of this contract.
Signature: Hardrock Machines
Signature: Bryan Reynolds