An entertainment management contract is a legal draft wherein an entertainment sector company assigns the functional duties entertainment event of to another management company in return of a fee. The contract states the functions that the management company has to perform and other such terms and conditions.
Sample Entertainment Management Contract
Contract Number: EP 2130
Date of Registration: 15th July, 2010.
This is an agreement made between Mr. Peter Claire, as the representative of the Entertainment company which has its office at 12550 Reed Road, Suite 200, Sugar Land, TX 77478 and Ms. Chelsea Rhodes, as the representative of the management company having its office at 1685 N Telegraph Rd, Waterford, MI 48328
As per the contract, the management company has to take care for managing the events of the Entertainment Company.
Terms and Conditions:
- The fee for the managerial services provided by the management company would be $4, 00,000 each year.
- The contract shall be valid for three years or if any of the parties volunteers to terminate the contract, whichever is earlier.
- The management company shall nowhere use the name of the entertainment company to promote themselves and if they do, the entertainment company shall have entire liberties to take legal actions against the management company and ask for compensation.
- The management company shall have rights to take creative liberties while carrying out their managerial duties as long as they shall have the permission of the entertainment company.
- There should be level of integrity and honesty involved.
Hence, both the parties concerned are in approval of this contract.
Mr. Peter Claire
Ms. Chelsea Rhodes