An employment contract sale of business is a kind of a contract which is formed in the case when an employment company decides to sell the employment business to another party on the basis of certain legally binding terms and conditions. Any such contract is legally applicable in nature and consists of the important details of the sale and purchase of the entire business. The contract consists of details of the parties, monetary details and the mutually agreed upon clauses. Given below is a sample of an employment contract sale of business which can be referred to by any person who is looking for help.
Sample Employment Contract Sale of Business:
This contract shall become effective from 4th Nov 2012
Effective period of contract: 24 months
Termination date: 4th Nov 2014
The details of the parties are given as follows
Name: Mr. Fred Mathews
Name of business: Mathews Recruitment Company
Address: F-67, Darwin road, London
Mobile phone number: 493743393
Name: Mr. Tim Andrews
Residential address: A-7, martin square, London
Phone number: 47032947305
The SELLER owns a business of recruiting applicants to different company and the BUYER agrees to buy this business.
Total sale price of business: $50000
The terms and conditions of contract are given as follows:
- The SELLER agrees to sell his business to the BUYER for the mentioned price.
- The SELLER shall also sell the main office of the business to the BUYER.
- The BUYER shall be responsible for the operating of the entire business which helps recruit applicants to suitable companies.
- The BUYER shall have to renew the contract after every 2 years from the commencement date of the contract.
- The SELLER shall not be responsible for any profit or loss of the business from the effective date onwards.