An employment contract agreement is an agreement which is written when a company hires an employee and gives in confirmation the duties and responsibilities along with the salary details. Such contract agreements also contain various terms and conditions which are legally binding and any violation could result in legal implications for the party at fault.
Sample Employment Contract Agreement:
This agreement has been made effective as on 12th Aug 2011 and shall remain into effect for 12 months
Termination date of agreement: 12th Aug 2012
This agreement has been made by and between Mr. Mathew Rogers who is the owner of the COMPANY and Mr. Greg Francis who is the EMPLOYEE hired by the COMPANY.
Details of the COMPANY
Name: Rogers Solutions Inc.
Address: F-5, first floor, Henry chambers, LA
Contact number: 4739043509355
Details of the EMPLOYEE
Job position: Head Software developer
Contact number: 4735803552348
This employment contract issues that the company has hired the employee for 12 months.
Salary per month: $2500
Duties of employee:
- The employee shall work according to the orders and requirements of the company only.
- Developing computer softwares with a team of software engineers.
The following are the terms and conditions of this agreement:
- The company must pay the employee on the 1st of each month.
- The employee cannot take more than 3 leaves in a month and must inform the company before taking any off day.
- The employee must be present only in formal wear.
- The company must pay for the travelling charges of the employee.