An employee contract agreement is a document which mentions the rules and regulations to be followed by employee in an employment. The contract is a legal document and is made so that there is no misunderstanding between the employer and the employee in the future.
Employment Contract Template
Employee Confidentiality Agreement Template
Employment Contract Worksheet to Edit
Printable Freelance Contract Template
Consulting Contract Template to Print
Performance Contract Word Template
Work for Hire Agreement Template
Employee Non-Compete Agreement Template
Employment Agreement Key Employee Template
Sample Employee Contract Agreement:
This Agreement is effective from 24th October 2010 between Media Plus Co. (the
“Employer”) and Bob Marley (the “Employee”)
Following are the terms and conditions which have to be followed by the parties.
1. Employment period: The employee will join the company from 24th October, 2010 and continue to work in the company unless a termination letter is issued by either party after serving the notice period.
2. Remuneration: The employee will receive remuneration of $60000 per annum and will receive his salary on a monthly basis.
3. Confidentiality: The employee will be dealing with confidential information of the company. At no point of time can he reveal this information to a third party.
4. Leaves: The employee can avail twenty one leaves annually. In addition to that he can take a vacation of two weeks once every year.
5. Department: The employee will be joining the finance department at the designation of assistant manager under the supervision of Jack Daniels who is the head of that department.
6. Termination: The employment may be terminated if the employee is found misconducting and does not adhere to the terms and policies. Poor performance will also lead to the termination of the employee.
As witness to the terms and conditions, the employer and the employee has signed the contract:
President, Media Plus Co.
Date: 24th October2010
Date: 24th October 2010.