A credit repair contract is a contract made between a credit repair service company and the client/customer. This agreement is made when the client wishes to avail the credit repair service in return for a payment. This contract gives details of all the rights and duties assigned to both the parties.
Sample Credit Repair Contract
This contract is made between regal credit repair services and the undersigned on
Date: 16’Th Oct, 2010
Location: Hall no. 3, East square centre
First Name: Ray Last Name: Ted
Address: 34 Avalon Street, CA
Social Security Number: 34ty
Date of Birth: 29 November
Payment Mode: credit card
Amount charged: $100
Payment shall be done after the repair work is completed in a satisfactory manner.
Both involved parties must agree to the following:
- The services that the company will provide will include: removal of errors, credit restoration, misrepresentations and unverifiable information which appears on the credit report.
- The company agrees to work diligently and according to the federal or state laws.
- The client agrees to give the company a time of 30-40 days to undo the complaint.
- The client must mail or give in-hand all the previous credit reports to the company.
- The client must understand that regal credit repair services will be the sole agent of the client hired for credit repair.
- The company shall give status report every 10 days to the client through email or phone, whichever is suitable to the client.
- The client’s personal information shall be kept confidential by the company.
Ray Ted John Hass (regal credit repair)