Credit card contracts are agreements between credit card issuer or banks and the client/customer. These contracts lay down the duties and responsibilities of both the parties when the company issues a credit card to the client.
Sample Credit Card Contract:
This credit card contract is signed between Mr. Raven Halls hereafter know as the CARDHOLDER and Price Banks limited hereafter known as the ISSUER.
The agreement is made on
Date: 20’Th October, 2010
Location: Price Banks Limited, CA branch office-5
Effective date of issuing: 1’st November, 2010
Address: 12, first floor, west hills, CA
Previously owned credit card: no
Terms and conditions of the agreement:
- This is a legal agreement and the card holder will be legally bound to pay the amount credited.
- The cardholder may pay the amount by sending personal cheque to the name and address shown on the statement. Cash shall not be accepted.
- If the card is lost or stolen, the cardholder must inform the bank immediately by making either a phone call or writing an email.
- The bank may offer different credit plans from time to time. All the required information will be sent through email in such cases.
- The credit limit will be a fixed amount and the client cannot use amount beyond the limit in any case.
- The cardholder is entitled to cancel the card at any time by informing the bank of the same and submitting required documents.
- This document is governed by the federal law of the state.
The client and the issuer therefore agree:
Raven halls (client)
Tim Baker (price banks)