A contract agreement is an agreement to get a certain work done. The client pays the contractor and in return the contractor provides with labor and machinery to do the work.
Usually a contract agreement is written and follows the laws of the state; legal implications could take place in case of breach of the agreement or its points.
Examples of contract agreement:
- Property rental contract agreements
- Tender contract agreements
- Land lease agreements etc…
The following points must be kept in mind before writing a contract agreement:
- Mention the contact information of the parties in a detailed way as it is useful for future reference purposes.
- The length of contract should be specified and also the date of commencement must be mentioned.
- The obligations and duties of both the parties should be mentioned.
- Financial terms and monetary considerations should be defined in detail.
- The nature of work or items inside the property in case of rental contract agreement must be pointed out clearly.
Browse through this site to get detailed information about various types of contract agreements.