A Construction training contract is a legal document that is made between the TRAINER and the CONSTRUCTION COMPANY. This document consists of all those terms and conditions which make way for a mutual understanding between the involved parties regarding the amount, duration and other important specifications.
Sample construction training contract
This construction training contract is made on: 1st Feb, 2011
This contract comes into action from: 1st March, 2011
Duration of contract: 6 months
This contract is made and signed between the parties known as TRAINER and CONSTRUCTION COMPANY.
The following are details of the involved parties:
Name: Mr. Mark Joseph
The TRAINER heads the institute of construction works in London
Address of institute: S-9, hill road, London
Name: Mr. John Nathan
The COMPANY owns a construction company named as Nathan builders in London
Address: F-34, second floor, edge street, London
Terms and conditions
- The TRAINER shall train 50 workers of Nathan builders limited for a period of 6 months, training 10 at a time.
- The COMPANY agrees to pay $250 per batch of students at the starting of the batch training.
- The TRAINER shall train the workers about the knowledge of different materials and equipments used in construction works.
- The TRAINER shall teach and train students for 2 hours every morning from 8-10 am.
- The COMPANY shall hold no right to interfere in the training methods of techniques of the TRAINER.
- Both parties realise that the violation of the terms shall result in legal actions taken against them.
Mark Joseph John Nathan