A construction project management contract includes the overall preparation, management and organization of the project from its initiation until the accomplishment. The contract is signed between the owner and the individual who is managing the construction work on the owner’s site.
Sample Construction Project Management Contract:
Construction project management contract Number: 765- PWR
Date of initiation: June 14, 2013
This construction project management contract is made and entered by Mr. Danny M. Spencer, owner of 1244 K, Factory Lane, London, hereby called as the site.
Ms. Rose Margaret, of 405, Kay Street, London hereinafter referred as manager.
The contract note that the owner want to built a shopping mall at the site and wish to assign the task of its administration to the manager.
The contract also notes the point that the manager is a veteran in her job and is willing to work on the contract.
This contract is effective from September 30, 2013.
Following declared are the covenants and clauses for both the parties:
- The manager’s responsibilities include consulting and suggesting the owner over all the aspects of the construction project and also suggesting the alternatives as recommended by the architecture.
- It is the duty of the manager to go through all the agreement related to the construction. The manager is the sole responsible for the issuing of the payments and the payrolls of the workers involved in the construction at the site.
- The safety of the site and the people working there is required to be given special consideration by manager before initiating any sort of construction site.
- The manager requires spending a minimum of 35 hours per week on the construction site.
- The owner agreed to pay the manager a total sum of $1000 per week.
Hence, both the parties will approve the Construction service contract
Signature of the Owner:
Mr. Danny M. Spencer
Signature of the Manager:
Ms. Rose Margaret