A construction equipment lease contract is a legal document signed between a vendor company which supplies construction equipment on lease to companies engaged in various types of construction work. Construction business usually goes on through contracts, so a company need not keep this bulky machinery with them all the time and instead prefer to lease the equipment.
Sample Construction Equipment Lease Contract:
This construction equipment lease contract is entered on August 23, 2011 by and between the following parties:
Name: Create Machines
Address: 893 Street, Kansas
Phone number: 7851937362
Name: Philip Mason
Address: 211 Berryville, Kansas
Phone number: 7854927364
TERM OF CONTRACT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The lessor hereby agrees to lease its construction equipment to the lessee for a period of 6 months.
- The commencement date of the contract is August 23, 2011 to February 23, 2012.
- During the contract period, the lessee will have the right to use the equipment according to his needs.
- The lessee shall pay $1,500 per month to the lessor for using the construction equipment.
- The lessee is responsible for bearing all the maintenance cost of the equipment and must return it in good condition when the term of the contract ends.
- The lessee will pay all taxes and other charges in connection to the usage of the leased equipment.
- The contract can be renewed after the term of the contract is over if both the parties wish so.
The undersigned agree to the terms and conditions of this contract
Signature: Create Machines
Signature: Philip Mason.