A contract which is made between two or more than two parties so as to seal the details of a supply of services from one to another is known as a commercial supply services contract. Any such contract is formed legally binding in nature which means that the terms and conditions given in it are compulsory for the involved parties to abide by or else they are forced to face legal implications. If you are looking for a sample of a commercial supply services contract, then you just need to refer to the following sample.
Sample Commercial Supply Services Contract:
This is a commercial supply services contract has been made between the CLIENT and the SERVICE PROVIDER.
Effective date of contract: 16th Oct 2012
Termination date of contract: 16th Oct 2013
The details of the parties are given as follows.
Name: Mr. Robert Hendrickson
Address: S-67, Wall Street road, New York
Mobiles number: 403093390
SERVICE PROVIDER Details:
Name: Mr. Donald Billy
Address: A19, fourth floor, Jack Street, New York
Contact number: 402349730
Details of commercial supply services:
The SERVICE PROVIDER shall supply construction machines to the CLIENT on order basis for the effective term of the contract at a discount of 15%.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The CLIENT agrees to use the commercial supply of machines which will be transported by the SERVICE PROVIDER.
- The SERVICE PROVIDER shall be responsible for transporting of the machines to the CLIENT as per the need and requirement of the CLIENT and after receiving the order.
- The CLIENT shall make the due payment of the machines on the day when the machines are received itself.
- Any late payment shall be met with a 5% fine on the payment amount.
- The contract shall terminate in case of breach of terms.