A commercial property rental contract is a lease agreement which lays down the terms and conditions for a commercial property rental contract between a landlord and a tenant. There are many types of lease agreements where a tenant may lease a property for residential purpose or to set up an office. But in this case a property is rented to be used as a commercial establishment and for business purposes.
Sample Commercial Property Rental Contract:
This commercial property rental contract is entered on September 9, 2011 by and between the following parties:
Name: John Draco
Address: Old Hamilton Lane, Michigan
Phone number: 84758359435
Name: Donna Jones
Address: 15 Lazy Avenue, Michigan
Phone number: 73347548375
TERM OF CONTRACT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The LESSOR hereby leases the property owned by him at Old Hamilton Lane, Michigan to the LESSEE who shall use the property for commercial purpose only.
- The LESSEE shall pay the LESSOR a sum of $2000 as monthly rent for the property which has to be paid by the first week of every month, failing to do which will result in a late fee of $200
- The LESSEE also has to pay $500 as a refundable security deposit for any potential damages to the property.
- This commercial property rental contract is effective for duration of 2 years from September 9, 2011 to September 9, 2013.
- A notice period of 2 weeks has been agreed upon by both parties.
- The LESSEE has to pay insurance and common area maintenance fee.
Signature: John Draco
Signature: Donna Jones