A commercial lawn care contract is a formal document which is made between a lawn owner and a lawn care expert who agrees to take care of the lawn on contractual basis. Through such a contract, the owner hires the expert for a fixed period of time and pays him/her a payment for the services provided. Such a contract lays down the terms and conditions which the parties have mutually discussed and formalized.
Any commercial lawn care contract is a legally binding and enforceable document which must not be violated under any circumstances. A sample has been provided below.
Sample Commercial Lawn Care Contract
This contract has been made effective as on 25th July 2012
Effective period of contract: 6 months
Termination date of contract: 25th Jan 2013
This contract has been made by and between the OWNER and the SERVICE PROVIDER. The OWNER has hired the SERVICE PROVIDER for looking after his lawn for the above said period.
Name: Greg Hamster
Lawn Address: A-90, ground floor, Ham Square, London
Phone number: 4740427094
Service Provider Details
Name: Nathan Jack
Office Address: Q3/8, Red Street, London
Phone number: 4793005053
Details of Lawn Care
The SERVICE PROVIDER must visit the lawn everyday and take care of its cutting, decorating, watering and overall presentation.
Payment per month: $200
Total payment: $1200
Terms and Conditions
- The SERVICE PROVIDER must arrive at the lawn everyday at 7 am and stay for 3 hours.
- The SERVICE PROVIDER has to work for 6 days of the week.
- The OWNER must pay the SERVICE PROVIDER within the first week of each month.
- The SERVICE PROVIDER must bring all the needed equipments.
- The OWNER is not entitled to ask the SERVICE PROVIDER to stay beyond the set time frame.