A college franchise contract is a legal document which is entered between the franchise holder and a group of reputed colleges. The contract mentions details about the college campus and the terms and conditions to be followed by the franchisee holder.
Sample College Franchise Contract:
This contract has been registered between the Mr. Ron Howard and Colorado Business College to open a college under the brand name of Colorado Business College at the below mentioned address:
52 Jessie Road,
New Finland, New Jersey 8512.
The following terms and conditions need to be followed by both the parties:
- All the investment for building the campus and the interior needs to be borne by the franchise holder. Colorado Business College should bear no expenses towards it.
- The franchise holder has to pay license fees of $100000 to get the franchise.
- The college should be built on a minimum area of 50000 sq feet.
- The curriculum to be followed by the college should be similar to the one set by Colorado Business College.
- The course should have specialization in marketing, finance, HR and operations.
- A total number of two hundred students should be admitted per batch. It should not exceed that.
- There should be a residential facility inside the campus which includes separate boys and girl’s hostel and a hostel for the faculty too.
It is evident that both the parties have agreed to the terms and conditions by putting their signature below:
Signature of franchisee holder: Signature of the gym group:
Ron Howard May Pinto
(Managing director, Colorado Business College)