A church wedding contract is one that is entered into between the bride and the groom for the performance of wedding in the church. The contract defines the various conditions that are stipulated by the church authorities and required to be agreed upon by the wedding parties. The contract also defines the various fees that the parties need to pay for conducting the wedding in the church and including the date and time designated for the wedding.
Sample Church Wedding Contracts
Details of the Groom :
Name of the groom – Jack Anthony
Address of the groom – 68/8798 Square Lane, London
Contact number of the groom – 798770789
Date of the birth of the groom – 3rd Jan, 1980
Details of the Bride :
Name of the bride – Mary D’souza
Address of the bride – 7770, Circle Lane, London
Contact number of the bride – 7979-875667
Date of the birth of the bride – 15th September 1982.
This contract is entered into between the bride and the groom together hereafter known as the wedding parties and the church authorities for the performance of wedding on the 15th of may 2013 at 11.00 A.M.
The wedding parties agree to the following terms stipulated by the church as under:-
- The wedding parties will not make use of any tape, glue, staplers, nails etc for fastening the decoration items on the furniture, floor, walls etc under any circumstances.
- The wedding parties agree not to make use of any real flowers for dropping at the couples during the ceremony. The wedding parties agree to make use of only artificial flowers for all decoration and other purposes during the wedding.
- The wedding parties agree not to make arrangements for food and drinks inside the premises of the church hall and all such arrangements shall be made in the open garden available outside the premises of the church.
- The wedding parties agree to make the payment of $2000 as fees to the church due before the wedding ceremony takes place.
- The wedding parties agree to remove all decoration and flowers immediately after the wedding ceremony.
Signature of both the parties is provided below:
Signature of the church authority: _________________
Signature of the Wedding Parties: __________________