Renting out houses for short term usage and the people using such houses have both gone up, considering how there are way too many people travelling to places for short stays, be it for business or leisure purposes these days. While it is a good idea to rent a house for a short term stay, it is important to make a contract with them just so that all the terms are laid out in detail.
A legally binding contract that a house owner makes with his tenants who are going to stay in his property for a short term is a short term house rental contract.
Here is what a short-term house rental contract usually consists of:
Before you download one of the sample short-term house rental contracts that we have got, you should know what a contract such as that is usually made up of. Here are all the components of a short-term house rental contract listed out.
- The details of the house that is being rented out and the tenant who is to stay in the house are all mentioned at the beginning.
- The details of the payment and the terms and conditions follow.
- The dual parties then make signatures.
Sample Short Term House Rental Contract
When houses or personal properties are rented out for various purposes, the owner or the landlord should take every care that the property is protected by the tenants. The first step towards that is making a contract with the tenant. A contract that is made with the tenant, stating all the terms and conditions for renting out his property makes sure that any hassles regarding the property are avoided.
A legally binding contract that is made between the owner of a property and the tenant is a rental contract.
Here is what a rental contract for personal property usually consists of:
Before you download one of the sample rental contracts for personal property that we have got, you should know what a contract such as that is usually made up of. Here are all the components of a rental contract for personal property listed out for you.
- The contract starts off with the details of the owner, the tenant and the details of the property described in detail.
- The rent, the term of stay and the end of the contract are all then listed out.
- The terms the owner wants the tenant to follow comes next after which they sign.
Sample Rental Contract for Personal Property
A residential property rental contract is a kind of a contract which is made when the owner of a residential property agrees to rent the property to a tenant for a fixed period of time and in return for a certain fixed rent amount. Such contracts are legal document which if violated, can lead to legal implications and actions.
A residential property rental contract consists of terms and conditions and also the details of the parties and the details of the property which is being rented. The following is a sample of a residential property rental contract that can be used as a reference document.
Sample Residential Property Rental Contract
This residential property rental contract has been framed by and between the LANDLORD and the TENANT.
This contract has been framed on the effective date of 12th August 2013 and shall remain into effect till its termination date which is 12th August 2014.
The following are the details of the parties involved.
Name: Mr. Tim Garner
Address: S-89, first floor, Potter’s building, London
Phone number: 472097920
Name: Mr. Peter Black
Address: 34-g, second floor, Greg estate, London
Phone number: 4029032595
Address: S-67, ground floor, Marks road, London
Type: residential flat
Rent per month: $2000
The following are the terms and conditions of the contract:
- The LANDLORD must hand over the property to the TENANT on the effective date of the contract till the termination date.
- This property can only be used for residential purpose and if the TENANT is found to use it for any other purpose, then he/she will be chargeable for offence.
- The TENANT must make the monthly rental payments within the first week of each month.
- The TENANT shall be responsible for repairing and servicing of the property in case of any damage etc.
A restaurant event rental contract is a kind of a contract which is made between a restaurant owner and a customer or client. According to these contracts, the restaurant owners agrees to rent the restaurant for an event such as a birthday party, an engagement party, a conference etc to a client in return for a certain sum of money. These contracts consist of certain legally enforceable terms and conditions which cannot be violated by the involved parties. Given below is a sample of a restaurant event rental contract that can be used by anyone for reference purpose.
Sample Restaurant Event Rental Contract
This is a restaurant event rental contract that has been formed by and between the parties with the following given details
Name of restaurant: The Hunger Stories
Address: D/90, friend’s estate road, London
Contact number: 47403957095
Owner name: Mr. Tim Darwin
Name of client: Mr. Fred Wesley
Residential address: 345, first floor, Timothy road, London
Contact number: 4837935905
As per this contract, the RESTAURANT OWNER agrees to rent the restaurant premises to the CLIENT for an event
Effective date and time of contract: 3rd July 2012, 6 pm
Termination date of contract: 3rd July 2012, 11 pm
Effective period: 5 hours.
Rent payment: $400
Type of event: birthday party
Catering: restaurant catering
The following are the terms and conditions of this restaurant event rental contract:
- The RESTAURANT OWNER agrees to rent the ground floor of the restaurant’s premises to the CLIENT for a period of 5 hours on the mentioned date.
- The responsibility for decoration, catering and servicing shall be of the restaurant.
- The CLIENT shall make half the payment before the starting of the event and half of the payment after event.
- The CLIENT must decide a menu beforehand and the RESTAURANT OWNER must make all the necessary arrangements.
A residential real estate rental contract is a kind of a rental contract in which a person rents out a residential real estate property to another person. Such contracts are legally binding documents, the terms and conditions of which cannot be violated by either of the parties. Through these contracts, both the parties can enjoy the legal backup of their terms. A residential real estate rental contract must consist of the details of the parties, the rental amount and other terms and conditions. The following is a sample of a residential real estate rental contract:
Sample Residential Real Estate Rental Contract
This contract has been brought into effect on 15th May 2012
The termination date of this contract is 15th May 2013
Effective term: 12 months
This residential real estate rental contract has been made by and between the LANDLORD and the TENANT.
Their details are given as follows:
Name: Mr. Mathew Brown
Address: Q-90, second floor, Markson tower, London
Mobile phone number: 402843505
Name: Miss Sophie Timothy
Address: 345/m, third floor, Jacob square, London
Phone number: 447093504
Details of the Property to be Rented:
Address: S23/M, third floor, Modern tower, J road, London
Type: residential apartment
Rent per month: $1500
Terms and Conditions:
- The tenant must pay the rent on the 1st day of every month for the effective period of the contract.
- The tenant is liable to maintain the property and make sure that no damages are caused to any of the property inclusions.
- The landlord shall be offering electricity, water supply and internet connection to the tenant.
- The tenant cannot sublease the property to another other individual.
- The tenant cannot use the property for any other purpose but residential use.
Signatures of the Parties: