A residential tenancy agreement contract is a contract or a legally formed document which is framed in the situation when a person or party who owns a residential property rents the property to another person to party, who is known as the tenant in this case. The contract consists of certain legally binding terms and conditions which cannot be violated by any of the involved parties. Given below is one sample of a residential tenancy agreement contract that can be used for reference.
Sample Residential Tenancy Agreement Contract
This is a residential tenancy agreement contract which is formed by and between the LANDLORD of the property and the TENANT of the property.
This contract has been brought into affect as on 1st August 2013 and shall remain into effect till its termination date of 12th August 2014.
The following are the details of the parties which are involved in this contract:
Name: Mr. Peter Black
Address: S/34, second floor, Martin square, London
Mobile phone number: 4742097054
Name: Mr. Robert Kelly
Address: Q/67, first floor, Jackson enclave, London
Phone number: 474027402
Address: A/67-west, Potter building, T tower, London
Type: residential 2BHK apartment
Rent per month: $1000
Terms and Conditions:
- The LANDLORD agrees to rent the property to the TENANT for a period of 12 months.
- The TENANT must pay the rent every month within the first week of the month.
- The TENANT shall be responsible for the repair and maintenance of any damages made by him in the apartment.
- The LANDLORD shall be providing free electricity, water supply and internet connection to the TENANT.
- The TENANT will be liable to pay an extra fee of $100 in case of late rental payment.
In agreement to the above given terms and conditions, both the parties provide their signature below: