A business representation contract is a formal contract which is drafted in the case when a person or a party appoints or gives right to another person so as to carry on all the proceedings for a certain business contract. Thus these contracts lay down the terms of representation and all the clauses which define the way in which the representative shall act while representing the client in business related issues. Given below is a sample of a business representation contract which can be used for reference purpose by any individual.
Sample Business Representation Contract:
This business representation contract has been formed between the ‘CLIENT’ and the ‘REPRESENTATIVE’.
This contract has been made effective as on 23rd Oct 2012 and shall remain effective for 12 months.
Termination date: 23rd Oct 2013
This contract has been made between the parties with the following given details:
Name: Mr. Tim Peterson
Official address: A-78, first floor, Henry Street, London
Contact number: 49247094
Name: Mr. Fred Timothy
Address: S-67, Fredson tower, Jack Street, London
Contact number: 40893274
The REPRESENTATIVE is a stock owner of the company owned by the CLIENT and shall be his representative for the business proceedings which are to follow from the effective date.
Terms and conditions of business representation contract:
- The CLIENT gives the right of representing his company called ‘Peterson International’ to the REPRESENTATIVE for a period of 12 months.
- The REPRESENTATIVE agrees to represent the CLIENT in the business related issues.
- The REPRESENTATIVE is not allowed to take any business related decisions without discussing it with the CLIENT.
- The REPRESENTATIVE shall be allowed to attend meetings and sign contracts on behalf of the CLIENT for the entire length of the effective period.
- The CLIENT has the right to terminate the contract in case of any breach from the side of the REPRESENTATIVE.