A Bridal wedding contract is a contract between two parties one being the bride and the other being the Bridal salon. In this contract the bridal salon shall indicate the terms and conditions involved in rendering bridal service to their client. It shall specify event timing, payment terms, location etc. A sample Bridal wedding contract is given herein for further reference.
Sample Bridal Wedding Contract:
The contract is entered into on the 20th of April 2013 between the Bridal Salon and the bride for the purpose of providing bridal service to the bride by the bridal salon on the wedding day in accordance to the terms specified in this contract.
Name of the Client: Diana Penty
Location of the event: 155 Bayswater Road
London, W2 4HP
Tel: 00 44 (0) 200 222 9999
Date of the event : 16th July 2013
Bridal Salon Details:
Name : Anne Hayden
Address of Bridal Salon: Tower 4, Gardens Square,
London, W4 2BH
Tel: 00 44 (0) 20 2222 4499
- Payment can be made through cash, cheque or credit card.
- The complete cost of the bridal package shall be quoted during the trial run.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the package amount should be made after the trial run.
- Balance payment should be settled on the wedding day.
- Full fee will be charged if the cancellation is not made 15 days prior to the event date.
- Bridal services shall require an initial consultation to discuss all the details requirements of the bride.
- Bridal package requires two trial sessions, the first one is complimentary and the second is chargeable.
- Number of people who require the service should be mentioned in the contract invoice.
- We reserve the right to make minor changes in the makeup on the wedding day, if it suits the bride according to our judgement.
Signature of the Client: Signature of the Bride:
Diana Penty Anne Hayden