A banquet room rental contract is made between the owner of a banquet hall and someone who wants to use the banquet room for hosting a party, meeting or conference. There are many occasions where one needs space to accommodate a large gathering of people, either for personal or professional reasons. In such a case, there is hardly any room in one’s office or home, and a banquet hall is a more convenient option.
Sample Banquet Room Rental Contract:
This banquet room rental lease contract is entered on January 5, 2011 by and between the following parties:
Name: Golden Arch Banquet Hall
Address: 21 Koenig, Austin
Phone number: 5128273645
Name: Jessica James
Address: Hillview Country, Austin
Phone number: 5128904736
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The CLIENT shall use the banquet hall of Golden Arch Banquet Hall on January 29 from 1 pm to 1 am, and the OWNER agrees to lease the banquet hall to the CLIENT.
- The CLIENT shall pay a rent of $1000 to the OWNER for using the banquet hall in addition to $200 as taxes and utility bills.
- The CLIENT has also requested for catering services for 500 people and for this he will pay the OWNER $500 in cash.
- The CLIENT will pay the OWNER $250 dollars for the decoration of the banquet hall according to the flowers and decoration materials of his choice.
- The OWNER shall make sure that the banquet hall has all the necessary amenities.
The undersigned agree to the terms and conditions of this contract.
Signature: Golden Arch Banquet Hall
Signature: Jessica James