An asset management contract is a legal document wherein the operational control is handed over by an entity or a group to another enterprise for the purpose of undertaking managerial functions of their assets in return of a specific payment. The contract states the functions that the management company has to perform and other terms and conditions.
Sample Asset Management Contract
Contract Number: SE 8957
Date of Registration: 27th June, 2010.
This is an agreement made between Mr. Jeremy Head, as the representative of ABC company which has its office at 440 Corral Ln 8, Spring Creek, Nevada and Ms. Angela Palin, as the representative of the management company having its office at 1514 Oregon Ct, Waterford, Michigan.
Terms and Conditions:
- As per the contract, the management company has to look after the complete asset management of ABC Company. The management company has to invest the asset in various different portfolios so as to get the maximum return from the same.
- The duration of the contract shall be of four years time or until any of the party decides to terminate it.
- The ABC Company will pay an amount of $10,000 Per Year to the management company.
- In case the asset owning company fails to make the payment or delays it, the management company can take legal actions against the property owning company.
- Any of the parties shall have entire liberties to terminate the contract in case of fraud.
Hence, both the parties concerned are in approval of this contract.
Mr. Jeremy Head
Ms. Angela Palin