An artist performance agreement contract is a legal document which is entered between the artists and the show organising authorities. The contract mentions all the terms and conditions agreed by the artist and the contractor who is the organiser of the shows and concerts for the artist.
Sample Artist Performance Agreement Contract:
Artist performance agreement contract number: 32/MK
This artist performance agreement contract is prepared and entered on November 22nd, 2010 between Mr. John Hamilton who is a rock singer and stays at 3/Wind- T, Sunset Apartment, Down Sugar Lake Colony, Toronto, Canada and the show organiser Miss Eva Luis, whose show group’s office address is 1803/ 18th Floor, Rainbow Tower, Ottawa, Canada.
Whereas the artist has agreed to follow all the terms and conditions laid by the organiser group and the show organising company is willing to sponsor and arrange all the shows performed by the artist.
This artist performance agreement contract is commencing on November 26th, 2010 and is ending on November 26th, 2013.
Following mentioned are the promises and covenants prepared with the approval of both the parties:
- ARRIVAL TIME: Artist has agreed to be prepared to perform at least 30 minutes prior to estimated stage time.
- RULES: Artist has to abide by the rules of conduct in the facility where the event is actually being organised.
- PERSONNEL: Artist will notify the Contractor if Artist has any personnel changes.
- MISC: If the artist is unable to perform due to sickness or accident, or if the performance is rendered due to any cause which is not mentioned in the contract, it is agreed that no parties can claim any amount for the loss or damage.
- AUDIO/VIDEO: Prohibit any audio/video recordings of Artist’s performance(s) without express written consent.
The payment would be talent fee plus all the expenses which will vary according to the venue and time of the show which is $10,000.
If any violation and misconduct is recorded from any of the parties, this contract will be dissolved.
Hereby, both the parties will accept the Commercial Lease Contract:
Signature of the Artist:
Signature of the Contractor: