An artist management contract is a legal document between an entertainment company or a production house and an enterprise to carry out the managerial functions of providing artists and skilled workers for specific projects in exchange of a specific payment. The contract states the functions that the management company has to perform and other terms and conditions.
Sample Artist Management Contract
Contract Number: TS 6090
Date of Registration: 6th November, 2010.
This is an agreement made between Mr. Morgan Stanley, as the representative of the entertainment/production company which has its office 5020 Anderson Ave, Manhattan, Kansas and Mr. Ryan Siemens, as the representative of the management company having its office at 7600 75th St #STE 102, Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Terms and Conditions:
- The amount the company shall be liable to pay the management company, a sum of $ 2,50,000 every year for three years which shall be the contract’s validity period.
- Any of the parties shall have entire liberties to terminate the contract if it finds any suspicious activities which might be leading to fraud by the other party.
- In case the liable company fails to make the payment or delays it, the management company can take legal actions against the company.
- The management company shall be entirely responsible for the behavior of the artists and other skilled workers.
- The payment of the artists would be completely under the management company’s control and the entertainment/production company will not be responsible for it.
Hence, both the parties concerned are in approval of this contract.
Mr. Morgan Stanley
Mr. Ryan Siemens