An apartment sublease agreement contract is a kind of a legal document which is formed in the case when the lessee or tenant of an apartment decides to sublease the apartment to a third party who in this case is known as the sublessee. These contracts are legally binding documents which bind both the parties in certain terms and conditions which must not be violated. Given below is a sample of an apartment sublease agreement contract which can be used as a reference document.
Sample Apartment Sublease Agreement Contract
Effective date of contract: 18th September 2012
Termination date of contract: 18th September 2013
Effective term: 12 months
This contract has been made by and between:
Name: Mr. Nathan Joshua
Residential address: D/78, Darwin Street, London
Contact number: 479786898
Name: Miss Jennie Mathews
Permanent Address: 128, friend’s enclave, Birmingham
Contact number: 473494294
Details of the Property:
Address: 793, Putney Bridge road, east Putney, London
Type: 1 BHK (furnished)
Facilities included: electricity supply, water supply, internet connection
This apartment belongs to the original LESSOR:
Name: Greg Black
Contact number: 4602705055
Sublease payment: $1500 per month
Terms and Conditions:
- The LESSEE in this contract is the tenant of the apartment since 2011 and has completed one year of contract with LESSOR.
- The LESSEE agrees to further lease the apartment to the SUBLESSEE for 12 months.
- The SUBLESSEE shall be making sublease payments to the LESSEE, who in turn shall continue making lease payments to the LESSOR.
- The SUBLESSEE shall be responsible for the property maintenance and cleanliness of the apartment and must make the sublease payments within the first week of each month.
- The LESSEE holds the right to inspect the apartment after informing the SUBLESSEE 2 days in advance.
Signatures of the Parties: