A vendor agreement contract simply refers to a vendor agreement or contract i.e. the contract which is signed when a buyer makes a deal with a vendor to supply him/ her some material/ items. The contract records the details of the vendor supplying, the buyer of the items and also mentions the terms of the trade that have been reached. A sample vendor agreement contract is given here.
Sample Vendor Agreement Contract
The contract is being entered by Valeria Silks Pvt. Ltd. the vendor hereon and Simon Clothing Pvt. Ltd., the buyer, as on the 15th day of May, 2012.
As per the statement of the contract the vendor by the name Valeria Silks Pvt. Ltd. has agreed to supply Simon Clothing Pvt. Ltd. with the placed order of raw silk types by the delivery date stated.
The delivery date: 30th May, 2012
Details of the Vendor:
Official Name: Valeria Silks Pvt. Ltd.
Authorized Official: Mr. Peter Grainer
Position: Chief Sales Manager
Contact No.: 768-768-678
Official Address: 34, Victor Street, New Jersey, USA.
Details of the Buyer:
Official Name: Simon Clothing Pvt. Ltd.
Authorized Official: Mr. Jensen Perry
Contact No.: 534-698-656
Official Address: 56, Willow Street, New Jersey, USA.
Terms and Conditions:
- The vendor is responsible for safe and timely delivery of the order.
- Any delays in the delivery i.e. any breach of the delivery deadline can be penalised by the buyer as they see fit.
- The partial amount (50%) of the total billed amount has been paid and the rest is due on delivery.
________________________________ (Mr. Peter Grainer)
_________________________________ (Mr. Jensen Perry)
A vehicle selling contract refers to those contracts which are drafted whenever there is a sale or purchase of a vehicle. The type of the vehicle does not affect such contracts. They register all the details of the arrangement between the seller of the vehicle and the buyer of the vehicle. The sample vehicle selling contract given below refers to the deal where a franchise showroom has made sale of a vehicle.
Sample Vehicle Selling Contract
The following contract being entered by parties: Mr. Harrison Davis and Payton Autos Pvt. Ltd.
The contract states that Mr. Harrison Davis has made a purchase of a vehicle from Payton Autos Pvt. Ltd., as on the 15th May 2012.
The delivery of the vehicle is stated to on 17th May 2012. The specifications of the contract are given.
Details of the Seller:
Business Name: Payton Autos Pvt. Ltd.
Name of the authorized personnel: Mr. Boney Payton
Position: Chief Operating Officer
Contact No.: 657-892-256
Address: 47, 3rd and Mains, St. Katherine Street, Boston, USA.
Details of Buyer:
Name: Mr. Harrison Davis
Contact No.: 671-346-793
Correspondence Address: 45, Barker Hens Street, Boston, USA.
Details of the Vehicle:
Vehicle type: Four Wheeler/ Sedan.
Model/ make: Focus, 2012
Plate No.: BT-3110
Terms and Conditions of the contract:
- The instalments for the vehicle will be sent every month.
- The contract is legally binding, thus any violation is punishable under law.
- The buyer is responsible for the vehicle once the sale is made, as it implies a permanent transfer of ownership.
_______________________________ (Mr. Boney Payton)
_______________________________ (Mr. Harrison Davis)
An equine training contract is a document which is prepared when two (or more) parties reach arrangement regarding training in horse riding. In the contract one of the involved parties is the trainer i.e. the individual/ entity that is supposed to provide the training and the other is the trainee i.e. the individual who is taking the training. A sample of an equine training contract has been provided here.
Sample Equine Training Contract
Date of signing the contract: 10th May, 2012
The contract has been prepared to be entered between Aston Polo and Riding Club, i.e. the trainer/ club, and Mr. Henry Rushford, i.e. the trainee/ member, as on the above mention date.
The contract states that Mr. Rushford has rendered the service of the club for training in horse riding. The club has enrolled him as a trainee and will proceed with training from 10th May, 2012.
Details of the trainer:
Name of authorized personnel: Mr. Mason Crocker
Contact No.: 231-084-565
Official Address: Plot No. 122, Aston Farms, Banker Road, New York, USA.
Details of the trainee:
Name: Mr. Henry Rushford
Contact No.: 911-807-336
Correspondence Address: 323, Rushmore Apartments, Brooke Road, New York, USA.
Terms of the contract:
- The training fee will be as per the club’s standard norm, non- negotiable.
- The fee is to be paid in full annually, before the training begins.
- The horses and other related infrastructure will be provided at and by the club.
- The trainee is allowed to participate in the social competitive events only on permission from the respective trainer.
_____________________ (Mr. Mason Crocker)
_____________________ (Ms. Henry Rushford)
A Skadden Training contract is a document which outlines the nature of the terms and conditions governing the contract between a legal trainee and the company. This must be well read and understood since it is almost like an employment contract and specifies what the company expects from the trainee and what the trainee shall get in return.
Sample Skadden Training Contract
The following contract is hereby effected between Josephine Butler, of 67 Kensington Avenue, New York and Skadden Attorney Recruiting Firm. The Training Contract begins from 12th December 2012 and shall terminate after a period of one year on 12th December 2013. The following terms and conditions must be carefully noted:
- The training year shall be divided into two periods of six months each where the trainee shall be exposed to corporate law and litigation. This period will require 88.7 % attendance on part of the trainee failing which the Skadden Training Contract shall be deemed void.
- The second six months period shall allow the trainee to specialize in his chosen field. This period shall be marked by case studies and actual courtroom performances. The trainee shall be given his degree and certificate based on his performance in this period of the training contract.
The trainee shall received a stipend of 300$ per month as part of the training contract. The money shall be deposited in his account.
“I have read and understood the terms and conditions of the training contract carefully and I promise to abide by them.”
A training contract letter is a letter discussing a training contract sent from one of the involved parties to the other. The letter records all the details just like the contract itself like the date of commencement of training, the terms of the training contract, the details of the involved parties etc. The sample training contract letter below refers to a letter written from the trainee to the trainer accepting the terms of the contract.
Sample Training Contract Letter
Mr. Jason Folly
Galton Institute of Law
453, Benson Street,
West Virginia, USA.
10th May 2012
Subject: Agreement to the terms of the training
I, Kirk Carlson would like to inform the authorities that I have gone over the details of the training contract, as a TRAINEE which are:
- Date of commencement of training: 20th May 2012
- Duration of Training: 18 months
I also agree to comply with the terms of the training:
- The total period of 18 months will be divided in 3 semesters of 4 months and the final semester of 6 moths.
- Each semester/ division corresponds to on job training in various segments of law.
- In the final semester (6 months) the trainee is required to work in the segment of their personal interest.
- The institute reserves the right to bar a trainee if his/ her behavior/ performance seem unfit to the respective business entity.
I am eagerly awaiting the acceptance from the institute and the commencement of training thereon.
264, Madison Avenue
New Jersey, USA.