Dealership contracts are basically written documents prepared lawfully so as to bring all parties involved in a deal together and make them agree on various clauses inherent to the contract by making them thoroughly read and understand the terms and conditions so framed to put a specific code of conduct, in terms of dealership practice. These contracts should hence be signed by both parties – the dealers as well as the respective customers.
Dealership contracts are generally represented in a written format, although oral contracts are also possible. The basic reason for drafting them in pen and paper is to maintain records of all dealership details, of some particular product or service generally in bulk or at comparatively lower costs, to serve as evidences of authenticity of the contract and its corresponding terms if so required in case of legal obligations. A few noteworthy points to be considered while framing dealership contracts are:
- All details of identification of both parties, registered under law, are to be provided in the dealership contracts. Their approval of the contract should be stated in clear terms so as to avoid any misunderstanding in the future. The involved parties should also sign the contract neatly.
- Dealership contracts should contain respective contract number, registration codes, product or service specifications, accurate price, etc. Also, the date of signing the contract should be mentioned and the validity period included.
- Dealership contract should state all terms in details and include events where the contract may stand legally cancelled. Penalty statements and fine, if any, should be mentioned herein as well.
Sample Dealership Contract
Dealership Contract Template
Dealership Contract Format
Exclusive Dealership Contract
Automobile Dealership Contract
Sub Dealership Contract
Car Dealership Contract
Dealership Service Contract
Laptop Dealership Contract
Solar Dealer Contract
Primary Dealership Contract
Oil Dealership Contract
Online Dealership Contract
Used Cars Dealership Contract
Used Motor cycle Dealership Contract
Tractor Dealership Contract
Tractor Dealership Contract is a legal written document in which two parties mutually enter into a contract for the sale and purchase of tractors. One party is the seller and the other is the dealer of the tractors.
Sample Tractor dealership Contract
Contract number: – TC/45/K
This agreement is signed between
New Jersey, United States of America
Dallas, United States of America
TLC Company (Manufacturer) and Forbes Dealers (Dealer) have entered into a contract under the following terms and conditions:-
- Manufacturer will provide the required number of tractors to Forbes Dealers
- The Dealer will have to make a 25% down payment and balance payment can be paid in installments. Each installment shall be 8% of the balance payment.
- Manufactures will provide genuine pieces and all the required spare parts shall also be provided
- All the transportation cost shall be borne by the Dealer.
- The profits from the sale of tractors are the earnings of the dealer and the manufacturer has no right over the profits incurred.
- Any defects in the parts shall be repaired by the manufacturer.
- This contract is valid for a term of 10 years.
- Any breach in the above said conditions will lead to end of the contract
- 30 days from the date of giving written notice the contract will be terminated.
Dispute settlement is to be done by the Jurisdiction Court
Here in the contract is said to be valid
Signature of the Manufacturer
Signature of the Dealer
A used motorcycle dealership contract is a contract formed between two parties, one of which is the seller of any used motorcycle and another is the buyer who agrees to pay an amount for the used motorcycle.
Sample Used Motorcycle Dealership Contract
Contract number: – MDC/24
Date of commencement of agreement: – 10th June 2010
This contract is signed between
23rd street, 1st building
Florida, United States of America
2nd turn, 1st street
New York, United States of America
ABD co. (the seller) and RDG Motors (Buyer) have agreed to the following terms and conditions:-
- ABD co. will provide all used motorcycles to RDG motors
- RDG motors will make a 20% down payment and balance payment in the form of installments; where in each installment will be 10% of the balance payment.
- All the cost of repaired second hand motorcycles shall be borne by the Seller
- Motorcycles once sold further shall be maintained by the Buyer
- All transportation charges will be borne by the Buyer.
- Buyer is liable to receive all the earnings from the further sale of motorcycles and the seller has no right over the profits
- Spare parts shall be provided by the Seller.
Any breach in the above said terms and conditions shall lead to termination of the contract.
- Settlement of dispute shall take place in the jurisdiction court.
- Outside the court settlement is also accepted.
There after the contract is said to come into existence
Signature of the Seller
Signature of the Buyer
Used cars dealership contract is a legal document which is signed between two parties where one is a supplier and the other is a buyer of used cars. This contract mentions all the details regarding used cars, payments and other terms and conditions.
Sample Used Cars Dealership Contract
Contract number: – 34/ UC
This contract is signed between
34 turning point
Floral Street, Toronto, Canada
SBD Motors Corp.
25/56 Great End Street
Under which both the motor companies agrees to enter into contract where ABC Motors will provide old cars to SBD motors corp. for sale to customers.
Contract commences on 24th November 2010 and is valid till 23rd November 2015 under the following terms and conditions:-
- SBD corps. Will make the payments of car in installments. Each installment will be 10% of the total amount of the car
- ABC motors will provide all cars in perfect working conditions and all the repairing cost of the cars will be borne by ABC corps.
- SBD motors can return unsold cars if they are not sold till 1 year.
- ABC motors will provide warranty card to SBD motors.
Termination of the contract
If due to any unforeseen circumstances contract gets terminated then both the parties will have to pay 50% of the amount of unsold cars.
- Any settlement of dispute will be done by the Jurisdiction court.
- Out of court settlement will also be accepted
After accepting all the terms the contract is said to validate.
Signature of ABC motors
Signature of SBD Motors Corp
An online dealership contract is a written legal contract which is formed between two parties where transactions are done online. Here both the parties communicate via the internet and form the contract too through the web. The terms and conditions of such a dealership contract are legal by nature.
Sample online dealership contract
This contract has been made effective as on 24th July 2011
Period of contract: 24 months
Termination date of contract: 24th July 2013
This contract has been made between Mr. Rad Raymond who is hereby known as the COMPANY and Mr. Daniel Timothy who is hereby known as the online DEALER.
Details of the involved parties are given as follows:
Company name: Raymond footwear
Address: FG-78, ground floor, Max tower, New Jersey
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Store name: Foots and apparels
Address: R-90, firstmount mall, New Jersey
Email address: email@example.com
This contract is made on online registration law no 5.6/m and is governed by online fraud rules and regulations.
The total amount to be paid by dealer: $30000
Terms and conditions:
- The amount must be paid by submitting equal monthly payments on the account number of the COMPANY.
- In case of late or no payment, the company can stop delivering slots of footwear at any given point in time.
- The DEALER cannot grant the dealership to any third party without written prior permission of the COMPANY.
- Both the parties must correspond on regular basis through online video conferencing regarding sale of the footwear.
Validation of contract: